10.03.2010

Stop the War


"I have been an ambassador of goodwill all over the world spreading this message."
~ Michael Jackson ~
The image is from Michael's 7th grade yearbook, when he was approximately 13 years old, from the Walton School in Van Nuys CA (1971). Drawn in protest at the Vietnam War, it shows a figure with arms outstretched in front of a battle scene complete with bombers, machine-gun posts and a helicopter under the slogan "stop the war". source

Michael drew this for his protest against the Vietnam War, it was a big war, cost lots of people died, injured, children lost their parents, and parents lost their children..
But tell me, does war exist right now, in our everyday world? in our small world?
The word of "war" also means attacking, insulting, backstabbing, cursing, barking against each other... that's my opinion tho..

Remember his message: "Follow the Golden Rule. Be kind to your neighbors, love them as much as you would love yourself, do unto others...." ~ Michael Jackson ~

And he added: "I get angry, yeah. But I know that is the way of the world. That's the theme of my world show: Be kind, heal the world. Let's walk out of here a different human being.." ~ Michael Jackson ~


Michael, in his own words...
"I don't like war. I like peace. I'm a peaceful person." ~ Michael Jackson ~

"I hope that our next generation will get to see a peaceful world, not the way things are going now." ~ Michael Jackson ~

"I pray for peace all the time." ~ Michael Jackson ~



Man of war...
Don't go to war no more
Why don't you...
Why don't you study peace
Man of war...
Don't go to war no more
Study peace...
Cause peace is what we need


~ I am here, because I love Michael ~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment