8.12.2011

For Michael, Wherever You Are...

So,
it was some days when I didn't feel Michael around,
I thought, perhaps I've been abandoned him for so long since I've been so busy with my study and everything.. and plus, my excitement was for the new movie of Winnie The Pooh (Yes, that's my favorite Disney's character, lol)

But, then I found this video of Winnie the Pooh:

and its lyrics really express my feelings of Michael...

"I need you to come here and find me
Cause without you Im totally lost
I`ve hung a wish on every star
It hasnt done much good so far
I can only dream of you
Wherever you are..."

So, I decided to make a video of Michael with this song:


"I used to believe in forever
but forever's to good to be true
I've hung a wish on every star,
it hasn't done much good so far...."

I represent myself as Katie [Moonwalker],
which at the end, she said: "THANK YOU, Michael, Good bye..."

"I don't know what else to do,
except to try to dream of you.
I wonder if you're dreaming too,
wherever you are..."

No comments:

Post a Comment